Friday 30 August 2013

200,000 page views!


Yesterday I was amazed to see I'd passed the 200,000 page view mark.

"Flippin' heck" I thought "it's only 6 months ago that I went passed the 100,000 mark".  Sure enough that was in February; I checked.

Seems that right now my most popular post is me having a poke at Range Rovers which ironically is only loosely connected to running.  Reviews on food, clothing etc seem to be in demand as well as my more general text about running and staying in good shape.

Although I know my blog is modest in it's profile, I do enjoy it and I hope that it is useful for the handful of regular followers - some I know personally and others I don't know at all.

There are a couple of guest blog posts in the pipeline and, as ever, I would welcome some more.  Sometimes when people approach me, I don't always agree because they're either poorly written, the content is too commercial or it's just not relevant.  But please, if you have a healthy living story to tell, please get in touch.

Thanks again everyone.  Onwards and upwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment