Friday 13 May 2011

Computer on the blink

There's so much I want to blog about but our computer has been on the blink during this last week, so apologies for the inactivity.  I'll do a proper post tomorrow evening, all being well.

I have an amazing early morning run to tell you about following a tricky day at work, a couple of days commuting by bike and a trip to Ikea Milton Keynes.

For now I'm thinking of all kinds of posts and I'd certainly like to build up my "hit rate" again.  People tell me I need to be patient, use good word combinations (helps the search engine optimisation) and be a regular blogger. I'm feeling ambitious with my blog which still feels in its infancy while I get the content and style right.

So, thanks for bearing with me and please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment